Fine Art/painting

Question
there is a painting I would like to identify but I cant figure out the signature. It could be Remoide or Bemoide or something else. Looks like a french impressionist with two ladies and a gentalman thats licking a cigarette, I think he just rolled it. I have a picture of the painting and the signature, think you can help?

Answer
Dear Gary, You can send jpg images to my email at pirround@msn.com. If you can, send an image of the front, the back, and the signature. Also include the size of the painting. Make the subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes