Fine Art/painting

there is a painting I would like to identify but I cant figure out the signature. It could be Remoide or Bemoide or something else. Looks like a french impressionist with two ladies and a gentalman thats licking a cigarette, I think he just rolled it. I have a picture of the painting and the signature, think you can help?

Dear Gary, You can send jpg images to my email at If you can, send an image of the front, the back, and the signature. Also include the size of the painting. Make the subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.