Fine Art/paintings

Question
Hi I have a set of 3 painting that are all painted by the same artist andre, on the back it states that theat are genuine hand painted it says the name of the painting, frame size and plates size and also states that it is from eastern art products of chicago, we cant find any info about the artist or the place in chicago that they came from maybe you can help.

thanks,
sheldon  

Answer
Sheldon:  I can't find info on "Andre" in my references.  Also, if it says "plate size," it sounds like offset reproduction of a painting.  Wish I could help you more.  Enjoy them.  alan klevit.

NOTE:  Check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit