Fine Art/A particular piece of art

Question
Hi there - I am not sure if you are the right person so ask, but here it goes.  Several years ago I came across a piece of art that depicted a man sitting near a window smoking a cigarette with a woman lying in bed still asleep.  It looked as if the two of them had just slept together and that the man was somewhat ashamed of his actions and reflecting upon them as he looked out a window.  I truly fell in love with this piece yet I have been unable to find who did it and what it was called.  If you can help find out who did this piece and what it is called it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Answer
Brad--the subjedct matter and literal style virtually eliminate the artist having any stature.  It could even be a still photographed from a movie set.  Frankly, it is the kind of stuff a slew of artists would create.  Be sure of the medium.  If it is print [reproduction on paper], it has minimal value.  A painting, ie, real paint on canvass could be worth more.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit

NOTE:  check of Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com

Alan Klevit