Fine Art/A pastel by Henry Thys

I have a pastel entitled,"Dutch Harbor 1670", and it is signed...Henry Thys  Rep.(reproduction?)Can you please give me any information or thoughts you may have on this work? I am referred by Mr. James Few PSA from this site.
  Thanks very much.

Dear Stephen, I find no listing for a Henry Thys in any of the dictionaries on artists. Also, I have never seen the attachment to a signature "Rep." If you like you can send jpg images to my email at Also include images of any labels or inscriptions.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.