Fine Art/paternoster dali

Dear Dan,

can you tell me anything about, Pater noster 1966 by Dali, first edition.I tried to find some information about this book in the official catalog by Albert field, but there´s nothing in it. I was wondering of how many were printed, in which languages, which technic was used, wood-engraving or litho, and how was Dali involved by the development of the book. Of course I'm interested in any additional information you can provide.

Thanks already, Wim

I have looked in Fields book in the past, as others have asked about this as well.  There is even more confusion because there are a few different images with this title, and a set of works with this title? I think the best way is to have it authenticated by a Dali expert.  I am a broker and have some info on this work, but I can refer you to someone that does not sell art and is focused on Appraisal and Authenticity. He has his own fees and does not work for us.
To keep his info private, please email me with a request.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.