Fine Art/paul ashbrook

hi  i came across a bible story book with bible text cloth like published in akron ohio in 1947or 48 paul ashbrook name is on it his initials on the colorful illustrated pictures  good shape story book u have any info on this  by mr. ashbrook thank u william baldridge

Dear William, In the 1970s I spent time at Paul Ashbrook's home in Cincinnati visiting with his son. The son was an extremely pleasant and rather spiritual person. As I understand Paul was the same. I will send you an email with a jpg attachment that should answer your question.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.