Fine Art/peter max litho "if"

i reciently purchased this piece. I am confident it is genuine,however,i could not get a coa.I would like to have it authenticated and appraised if possible

Thank you for your question.  I have worked with Peter Max for the last few years.  I suggest that you just hold on to it.  The piece retails for about 2,500 unframed.  So its not such an expensive piece to get it appraised professionally for the C.O.A.  It could cost you a few hundred dollars to appraise. If you need for insurance purposes, then get it appraised.  You can find an appraiser in your yellow pages.  Just be sure that they are licensed in your state.

Alejandro Rojas Salazar

I will answer questions about collecting limited edition prints. (i.e. lithographs, serigraphs, giclees, etchings, etc.)

I have been an art dealer for 10 years in Boston, La Jolla, and Laguna Beach. I am the Executive Director of Madison GAllery in La Jolla.

Harvard University (2001)Masters Degree in Theology and Art History Boston College (1999)- Masters Degree in Sociology and Art HIstory Colorado College (1995)- BA in Sociology and Art History