Fine Art/picasso etching

Question
I have reserved an etching for purchase with this description: ORIGINAL PABLO PICASSO ETCHING AFTER INK
DRAWING FROM 1952, NUMBERED E.A. (ARTIST'S
PROBE) AND HAND SIGNED IN PENCIL BY THE ARTIST
HIMSELF 10.5 X 13.5 INCHES; COMMENSURATE WITH
AGE FINE CONDITION
I have a picture of the piece and it comes from a source (elithographs.com) with 2 questionable pieces in prior opinions you have given.  The etching appears to have a printed signature of Picasso and a pencil signature next to it.  This I have never seen before.  The price is great ($1000) and seems to be good to be true.  What do you think ?  

Answer
Ramon--the short answer:  Yes.  Too good to be true.  The long answer:  the fact that it is an "etching after a drawing" means it is not an original etching, for which Pablo created an original image on the plate.  Good intuition.  Alan Klevit

check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com

Alan Klevit