Fine Art/picasso print

Question
Hi ya,i've got a picasso print(lithograph)printed from stone,25th july 1961,called circle of youth.(i think)A ring of dancers circling a dove,it's in a wooden frame,and was passed down to me from my family.I'm very fond of it but was wondering if i could get your expertise knowledge of it's possible worth.Your colleague Dolly might know for she was inquiring about the whereabouts of the original stone lithograph.She is busy with other queries,but perhaps you might know.How many prints were made of this image?How much would it be worth?Would be good to know more about it.thank you,sam weldon.

Answer
If the work is on paper and limited edition, I would need to see it in person.  The piece you describe is a known Picasso work. If you are interested in selling it I can have the buyer here talk to you. The details for your piece are in one of the Picasso Bloch books and it would have to be looked up. As for values, there are unauthorized versions of many Picasso Lithos and etchings. It's difficult to give values without images of the work or more details.  Most in the business do not want their comments used as an official appraisal.

Dan

Dan Twyman