Fine Art/picasso vase with flowers 7.12.59

Question
I bought this piece of art and love it. But I need to know who owns the original. Picasso did not sign this one only the date. What I find interesting is that only the dark blue has bled threw to the back of the paper. I do not know what this is? A print, litho? Etc.

Thank you Mike

Answer
Mike--I can tell you that it is not an original lithograph, as it is not in the Official Catalog of ALL Picasso lithographs.  That means it is a reproduction.  Picasso dated his works, so the date was reproduced along with the image [7 December 1959].  In all likelihood, the original is in a museum somewhere.  Doesn't matter what it is.  Enjoy!  Alan Klevit

Alan Klevit