Fine Art/price lists

Question
I'm am not an established artist and haven't sold paintings. However, I am sending materials to a gallery and a price list is required. How should I price my paintings?

Answer
Jim--congrats on being an artist.  Peruse galleries that offer 'unestabished' artists as a frame of reference.  It is not based on how long it took, not necessarily size either--but sellability.  Start reasonable to low, because success at any level breeds success and you can gradually raise prices.  Demand--what people are willing to pay for your work, ie what it is worth to them, is the value of your art.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit