Fine Art/price lists

Question
I'm am not an established artist and haven't sold paintings. However, I am sending materials to a gallery and a price list is required. How should I price my paintings?

Answer
Hi Jim.  We're all quite busy until 2007, but I'd be glad to help when I get a second.  Email me links to some of your artwork and a price where you'd be willing to sell them (just for a semi-frame of reference) and I'll give you a price range where we'd try to run with them here.  At the very least, simply work with the gallery.  Based on the little information you've given me, I'd venture to say that the gallery hasn't been in business long... in reality, it may be a learning process for them as well.
Talk to you soon,
Jeremy -- jeremy-at-galleryfront.com

Jeremy Mooer