Fine Art/pricing a Pujet painting

I purchased a Puget painting in the french quarter of New Orleans, La. several years ago.  The oil painting is of a Spanish lady with a rose in her hair.  She is sitting on a gold gilded chair with a sphere shawl barely covering her breast, one hand is exposed holding up the cloth.  Could you possible inform me of it's worth.  We do have a paper about the artist.  Thanks you, Angela Graver

Pujet or Puget?
About the valor of a painting.
I need: dimensions, year or estimated.
Some pictures, including signature and back of canvas/wood.
Copies of papers you have.
Pujet is not a first line painter, I could not found  him/her listed in main auction houses, but if i had a year i could do something else.
Thanks for your question.

Hector H. Pinera

I have been researching, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century European Art (1880-1950) for the last 16 years. You could ask me any doubt you have about the most important Impressionist-Expressionist French-Spain painters. Including graphics/prints. I can answer questions in Spanish, too.

Nine years working with Galleries. Three years in Exhibitions Show, Curator. 10 years working with private collectors and art dealers.

I've helped with my opinion in:

PhD art. Some specialized courses in Impressionism and Mexican Art.

Sr Eduardo Alonzo. Private Collector. Madrid Spain. Mr Barrios. Art Dealer. Florida-USA. Sr Carlos Ayala. Private Collector. Mexico. Daniel d'Queiros private collector, Sr Jorge Lopez. Private Collector. Mexico.