Fine Art/print by edgar degas

Question
i have a print of edgar degas it is a woman leaning near a vase of flowers.It is a portrait of a freind of his family.The orginal painting sold in the early 19 for 30,000. the print i have on the back of it, it states it hung in the musem of art in new york between 1988- do you think this print is of value?thank you

Answer
Hello, at first I thought that maybe you had an etching or monotype by Degas and I would need to see a photo of the piece. Based on further info from you stating that there is writing on the verso of the piece, this makes me think that this is a commercially produced print. If you would like to send a photo of the piece to me, you can send it to info@griffinsgallery.com. Thank You, Joe.

Joseph B. Laskowski