Fine Art/print identification

Question
i have a signed and numbered print by an artist named Phillippe.  the name of the print is "canal de cernig".  in the upper right hand corner of the print there is writing "new york etchume society".  the print looks like a mixture of water colors and pen&ink depicting a rural canal with what looks like a horse drawn canal boat.  this was passed down from my grandmother and the age is unknown as she died in the mid 70's at age 96.

Answer
Hello Michael,

I hope you are doing well. There is an abundance of prints that were done early to mid century by French artists and distributed through the Paris Etching Society and similar groups in New York. There are numerous artists with the name of Phillippe and I have been unable to attach your print to any of the ones I have located. Without viewing the print, I would say it is a French mid-century hand colored etching.

If you would like to send me a jpeg image of the print with the artists signature, I can continue to research. You can email the photos to: dolly12@aol.com

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley