Fine Art/print with toning to the paper

Question
I am looking at a print that is described as, 'There is some toning to the paper but it is otherwise in excellent shape. The toning isn't too bad but it is there.' I was just wondering how much that would affect the price or if it could even make it mostly worthless. The specific print is from the Divine Comedy series. Is it better to just completely avoid prints like this?

Answer
Chris--I'm not sure what they mean by 'toning.' If it is fading or browning, [caused by exposure to light], it depends on how much.  Worthless?  Probably not.  Worth half or less--that's all I would pay [and only if I loved it!]  Only you know if you will be bothered or distracted.  Again:  "steal it" or pass.  Alan.

Alan Klevit