Fine Art/print

I can not find any info about this print, It is in a glass frame and the frame has a leather strap around it like a buckel. on the back  it states RL Alsad by Wallace limited edition "king of the turf" on the label left hand side stated F41-31. sign on the front wallace 400. thanks

Hello Barbara,

Happy Independence Day and thank you for your question. I will need to see a photo of your print and the writing you mention. Can you email photos of the entire print, all writing, and any signatures to me at: Is the image of a turn of the century race horse?

I can try to find it for you but I need to see the photos. The placement of information on a print is important in identification.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.