Fine Art/print

Question
I can not find any info about this print, It is in a glass frame and the frame has a leather strap around it like a buckel. on the back  it states RL Alsad by Wallace limited edition "king of the turf" on the label left hand side stated F41-31. sign on the front wallace 400. thanks

Answer
Hello Barbara,

Happy Independence Day and thank you for your question. I will need to see a photo of your print and the writing you mention. Can you email photos of the entire print, all writing, and any signatures to me at: dolly12@aol.com? Is the image of a turn of the century race horse?

I can try to find it for you but I need to see the photos. The placement of information on a print is important in identification.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley