Fine Art/question

Question
First off by reading your profile Im not sure if this is your area of expertise I hope you can help if not could you possibly direct me to whom I may contact. I have recently acquired what I think is a copy (print) of an Aldo Luongo. There is no copyright on it or at least none I can find (maybe you could tell me where to look). I have no clue what the name of the print is(only name on it is that of the artist). I am not even sure if it is a copy or an original (although I doubt the original assumption) Itís hard to tell since the paper its on has a slight texture but it appears that there is raised edges from the brush strokes. Iím no where near an art person just giving the best description as possible. The print is 40 inches tall by 30 inches wide and seems to be in decent condition. I have attached an image hope it is clear enough. Thanks in advance for your help.

Answer
This is out of my area but I have seen the artists works quite a few times.  Copy and paste this link in your address bar, I already left a message with them that you might be calling about this artist.

http://www.aldoluongo.net/?gclid=CKn6gZrrk48CFQdEFQodazx8ew

Dan

Dan Twyman