Fine Art/recently acquired art work

1.  I have 2 steel engravings signed by Herm Kretzschmer that came from my grandparents (my parents are 95 and my grandparents must have been about 25yrs. older than them) so have to be over 100 yrs. old.   
2.  I have an oil painting signed by E. Greene.  I do not know if it is original or print... The title of painting is antique dish.
3.  I have a painting signed Maurice, Utrillo, V. 1925,
The words on the building in the painting  are VOITURES a VOLONTE
I do not know if it is original or print,, It is not in great shape...
Any help you can provide would be most appreciated...

These artists are not coming up in my material?  Also, E. Greene could be a number of published artists. I have industry directories that list published artists from the past 100 years, and nothing is just E. Greene, theres Danile E. Greene and others that come up, but your going to need to get a pro to spend time and do research on this one unless there happens to be someone in the industry that has worked with these names in the past.
Sorry I can't be of more help on this one.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.