Fine Art/rembrandt girl with broom

Question
YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION CAUSE U NEVER KNOW I MIGHTY HAVE A REAL ON BUT MY QUESTION IS HOW MUCH IS A REAL ONE WORTH? IM NOT ASKING YOU TO TELL ME HOW RARE IT IS TO HAVE ONE I ALREADY KNOW THAT
-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
i have a painting title # 19 rembrandt "girl with broom i want to know what it could be worth if it's original and if its a repro
-----Answer-----
Tyra,

The chances of you having an original Rembrandt painting is very, very, very small.  Reproductions may have a decorative value and I do not know what the decorative value would be.

Cheers, Brent

Answer
Tyra,

Your original questions was - "i have a painting title # 19 rembrandt "girl with broom i want to know what it could be worth if it's original and if its a repro"

My answer was - "The chances of you having an original Rembrandt painting is very, very, very small.  Reproductions may have a decorative value and I do not know what the decorative value would be."

I chose not to speculate on the potential value of what has a very slim chance of being an original Rembrandt for the experts have already said the image 'Girl with a Broom' was not painted by Rembrandt.  The original Girl with a Broom you are referring to was probably painted by another 17th Century Dutch artist, Carel Fabritius, and it is part of The National Gallery of Art collection in Washington, DC USA.  This link www.nga.gov/cgi-bin/pinfo?Object=84 0 none should take you to their page detailing the work.  What is this painting worth?  Many millions of dollars...

Cheers, Brent  

Brent Luebke