Fine Art/rico tomaso

This painter might not be in your preference area but can you tell me where I can get an appraisal on the painting "LA MANTILLA" by Rico Tomaso.

Dear Candyanita,

I hope this finds you well. The auction company Illustration House has sold most of Tomaso's work at auction. I have listed their information below including the email address of the Director; Frederic B. Taraba who is listed as the house appraiser. They should be able to help you either with the appraisel or referral to an appraiser.
Illustration House
110 West 25th Street
New York, NY  10001
Phone: 212-966-9444

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.