Fine Art/salvador dali lithographs

Question
i have a pair of dali lithographs, this set of two is sold as one. if you place them side-by-side they match in lines to make one print. they both are numbered the same in pencil, #'s 267/375. there is one signed by dali in pencil and the other is an embossed singnature. they picture- on one, the persistence of memory. the other has a giraff with a fired neck, a bust of dali with a lobster on his head. the mountians or hill s in the forground are orange and mathch up if you put the two together. can you tell me the title of them or anything about them being a true dali creation? thank you very much for the time, and anything you can tell me.

Answer
Brian--sorry for the delay.  I forgot to inform anyone I was going out of town.  Your request is difficult to answer.  Persistence of Memory is an oil painting.  An etching was made of it and later a lithograph "interpretation" or "after" was created, not, according to the official catalog of the graphic works of Salvador Dali [pp 238, 252,255].  The other piece is familiar and is probably a d'apres [after] lithograph, created from a painting.  They may have been packaged and sold as a pair.  It is certainly not how Dali envisioned them and he did them years apart.  True Dali creation?  Sort of--his images; doubtful if his graphics or signature.  Enjoy them but don't expect them to be a great investment--too many cloudy issues.  Good luck.  Alan.

Alan Klevit