Fine Art/signature

Question
The pictures i sent were not out of focus. why do you put yourself answering questions if all you are going to do is be rude.
-------------------------

Followup To

Question -
Hi Daniel,

I have removed the back of the picture, i believe it is pastel painting. I have now found a signature on the back but cannot really make out the signature. I wondered if i sent you a photo of the signature could you have a look to see if you recognise it. Im sorry the pictures i sent you before weren't very good, all i have is a camera phone.

thanks

CraigT

Answer -
I don't know Craig, if you cannot make out the signature in person, why would you think I could make out an out of focus image that you would send ?

Answer
Dear Craig, I have helped more than a thousand individuals (actually a couple of thousand as many do not go through "allexperts")and have never been considered rude. You can read my statictics at "allexperts." Perhaps you are just sensitive because you cannot follow instructions or provide images as good as most people. I spend about 800 hours a year donating my time to assist people like you. What do you do for others ?
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes