Fine Art/signature

The pictures i sent were not out of focus. why do you put yourself answering questions if all you are going to do is be rude.

Followup To

Question -
Hi Daniel,

I have removed the back of the picture, i believe it is pastel painting. I have now found a signature on the back but cannot really make out the signature. I wondered if i sent you a photo of the signature could you have a look to see if you recognise it. Im sorry the pictures i sent you before weren't very good, all i have is a camera phone.

Answer -
I don't know Craig, if you cannot make out the signature in person, why would you think I could make out an out of focus image that you would send ?

Dear Craig, I have helped more than a thousand individuals (actually a couple of thousand as many do not go through "allexperts")and have never been considered rude. You can read my statictics at "allexperts." Perhaps you are just sensitive because you cannot follow instructions or provide images as good as most people. I spend about 800 hours a year donating my time to assist people like you. What do you do for others ?

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.