Fine Art/signed daligraph

Question
Alan,
I have a signed and registered daligraph from 1967.  It was the cover of television magazine in January of that year (Vol. XXIV) and is titled "The World of Slavador Dali".  On the back, there is a certificate that says,
"I am especially pleased to present you with this Television Magazine Daligraoh reproduction projecting the soft self portrait of Salvador Dali which emerges in his one-hour color tv surrealama produced by seven arts television and Coty Corp.  It is one of a special limited printing of 100 which has been personally signed by Dali and registered in your name by the gallery of modern art including th Huntington Hartford Collection."
It says that this is number 27 of 100 but the only other one i've been able to find was one on ebay listed for $2000.
Thank you very much.
PS. it is also signed by Robert Rich who was at the time the executive Vice President and General manager of Seven Arts television.

Answer
Victor--the term 'daligraph' is not an art term.  It was probably invented by the people selling it.  I am glad they admitted it is a reproduction.  Value?  Dubious.  It is not listed in the Official Dali Catalog Raisonee.  $2,000 on Ebay?  Hey, if I was selling it to people who don't know better, I would try to get as much as possible, too.  And Robert Rich's signature is irrelevant.  Basically, Victor, this is an 'autographed' poster in my opinion worth hundreds, not thousands.  Alan Klevit.

Check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit