Fine Art/silkscreen prints

Question
In the '80s I worked in a print shop that reproduced artists' paintings into signed limited edtion silkscreen prints. I have an Alice Neel, Collette, Lowel Nesbitt and other artists as well. Some of the prints are signed personally to me others are artist proofs. Could you give me an idea of their value and wheter or not the prints that are signed specifically to me would decrease thier value. Thanks.

Answer
Francine--it appears that Neel's graphics [lithographs and serigraphs] have sold in the $800-1600 range the past few years.  A Nesbitt floral serigraph sold just a month ago at Christie's in New York for $950.  Can't find anything on Collette.  As for the dedicated pieces, they probably are worth less, but I don't know how much.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit