Fine Art/small copper plate painting

Question
I have a small oil painting on copper plate.It shows trees and flowers by the  water side.In the back there is some kind of arch.It's size is 4 by 4 3/4 inch.The name of the artist is written below in the center.I cannot read it very well.Taljihuri or something.But it can also be something totally different.How can I find out if this is the real thing,or some amateur ,painting on copper plate in his/hers free time?Thank you.

Answer
Dear Marjolein,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes