Fine Art/What style is the work and possibly what year

Question
I bought a peice of art work, it seems like it could be very old.  The wood is soft and chipped.  The frame is rectangular, on the corners its carved like a soft flower.  On the sides and top of frame the wood is carved curvey very softly.  It is a shadow box.  In the frame just under the glass but above the base on each corner, in a triangular shape is a type of metal.  curvy, delicate design.  The main Image is a woman in a loose gown, standing on something.  The figure below it appears to be another woman handing a baby grapes. and above the center image is a woman in a gown dancing with a string of flowers. The metal looks gold. It looks like the original framing and backing and stamped on the back are the letters BRMC 12 762     and also stamped is No 10021 or 13321 or 18821 its hard to tell since it is so faded ooh and the background of the picture is a black felt. Any information you can tell me would be greatly appreciatted.  Thank you.

Answer
Jennifer--I cannot tell you anything about the art.  No way to know who, what, value, etc.  The numbers may be a sign that the piece is a manufactured reproduction.  You might look at the piece through a jeweler's loop or high powered magnifying glass and see, where there is color, if there are rows of dots, which would be a tell tale sign that the piece is a reproduction.  No other ideas here.  Enjoy the art.  alan.

Alan Klevit