Fine Art/three musicians picasso

Question
Hi, My question is regarding: How many original prints signed and numbered of the "Three Musicians" by Picasso were ever printed? I know there were two different originals with the same title by Pablo. I would appreciate an answer for both works of art.... Thank you.

Answer
Sebastian--The 'original' is a painting, done by Picasso in 1922.  Any prints were, at best, 'afters', ie, created from the painting; at worst, reproductions, and who knows how many?  I have a giclee of "Three Musicians" produced in an edition of 500, signed by a member of Picasso's family.  It is not an original, has no investment value, but I love the piece and it looks great in my TV room, flanked by 'real' original etchings signed & no. by Picasso.  

Alan Klevit