Fine Art/tretchiko asian ladypainting

hi! im looking to purchase a tretchiko painting of an asian woman with a blue face. my dad bought it for my mom about 40 years ago, and it was lost when moving. i have been searching for another like it, since my dad is no longer around, and he bought it for my mom because she resembles her and she reminded my dad of her. if you know where i can purchase this painting, i would be so very grateful since im the one who lost it! ill be 50 next year and am still searching. any help is greatly appreciated. thank-you for taking the time to read my request!        Lorna

Dear Lorna (my second favorite name after Lorina), I find no listing in any dictionaries of artists for a "Tretchiko". There is a listing for a Valdimir Tretchikoff (Rus.b.1913). If you think this is your artist there are many galleries now selling Russian paintings. If you search the internet for this name or for Russian art I am sure you will find numerous web sites. I understand your emotional need and wish I could be of more help.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.