Fine Art/un -named print

Question
QUESTION: Dear Mr Luebke,
Hi There! Maybe you can help me. I have an old print, showing a European scene Main street, cross street, partial word  'Restaurant". It must be a print. It has a C for copyright and was made by the " Econolite Corp 1857".
I would like to know the name of this picture. It's signed Bunnell. Any Ideas?

Thank you very much. There is a current Econolite Corporation in the states, but it can't be the same one. It deals with electricity/ energy.

Hope you know something about this! Good Luck!
Rosaleen Fletcher.

ANSWER: Hello Rosaleen,

Econolite Corp produced 'Motion Lamps' in the 1950's.  Are you sure it does not say 1957?  Check out this site for details - www.tvlamps.net/motion_lamps.html .  I am not sure what type of print you have or who created it.

Cheers, Brent

QUESTION: Hi there, Brent,
I tried the site you suggested, and left a question there.
But on their list of lamp manufacturers, they don't have Econolite Corp. at all. With my magnifying glass in a strong outdoor light it looks like 1857 to me, but it's probably a very stylised 9. Or dirty, maybe.
Thanks again,
Rosaleen Fletcher.

Answer
Rosaleen,

It is mentioned in the first paragraph ...The heyday of motion lamps was the 1950s, with Econolite Corporation and L.A. Goodman Manufacturing (which later became Lacolite Industries) being the predominant makers...  

Please attach images of the work and date area.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke