Fine Art/unknown etching

unknown etching
unknown etching  
Ms. Headley,
I have what I believe is an etching. It appears to be printed on a silky sort of linen. I was hoping that you might be able to tell me more about it. I would appreciate any help that you could give me regarding this piece of artwork.
Paul Mead

Hello Paul,

I don't recognize the image. Are there any marks or signatures on the print? Let me know if you can give me any other information. I'll keep looking for information. You may email any marks or signature photos to

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.