Fine Art/valuable watercolors?

Dear Daniel,
  My father-in-law bought several watercolor paintings in Europe during WWII.  We recently came across them and were wondering if, in your opinion, they have any great value today and are worth getting appraisals for.  We have 3 watercolors by Rose Barton, two of them of the streets of London, and one of the waterfront. One is dated as well as signed with the date 1895.  We also have a smaller watercolor by F.J. Albridge (or Aldridge-can't quite make out if it's a "d" or a "b").  It's a mariner painting with ships on the ocean.  I found some info on the internet about both of these artists.  Just wondering if their art is considered valuable and worth getting appraisals so we can sell them.  I appreciate any advice you can offer.
Sincerely, Chris

Dear Chris, Rose Barton (1856-1929) happens to be a favorite of mine, I have sold several of her watercolors. I would like to see jpg images, which you could send to my email and make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam. Also include sizes.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.