Fine Art/valuable or worthless

Question
I recieved a small framed art print from a friend who passed away. It is by  Jean-Baptiste Camille Corot titled  VILLE D AVRAY and is signed COROT. The size is 8x10 and was obviously bought at an auction by the paper and markings on the back. What do you think it's value might be?

Answer
Yolanda--"Print" is, at best, a vague description.  Is it an original lithograph, an offset lithograph, an etching, a mixed media, all of which would have varying degrees of value, from $25 to a few hundred dollars, depending then, on size of edition and condition.  Lots of variables, and I have not even mentioned subject matter.  For example, not all picassos have the same value.  I do not know the market for Corot or what he was known for, but somehow feel my guesstimate is a reasonable range.

Alan Klevit