Fine Art/value of painting

Question
I have a european watercolor painting that has been in the family since sometime in the 1920's to 1930's. I'm not sure exactly. It belonged to my grandfather who lived in England.  The artist is E. Fiorentino. It is a portrait of an old man  with a curly white beard, blue knit hat, wearing a white overcoat and gray vest with a red and yellow tie.  It is painted on a canvas board and is approx. 10"x13".  My dad always said it was worth alot of money, but I cant seem to find any information about the artist.  

Answer
Dear Sandy, The artist "E. Fiorentino" was a 19th century Italian painter known for watercolor portraits. He brings $200 to $300 at auction.
Sorry, but my experience has been that ancestors nearly always exaggerate the value of their art.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes