Fine Art/value of paintings

Question

-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----What is the procedure for selling this artwork?
I have two oil paintings that were purchased in Europe probably during World War Two (1940's).  They are signed by H. Sartelle.  One is a 16"x20" winter scene with snow, woods, stream and a mountain in the background.  The other is a 24"x30" autumn scene of a wooded area, lake and a mountain in the background.
-----Answer-----
Herbert Sarteller from 1885-1955, from USA. 24"X30" IS ONE OF HIS FAVORITE DIMENSIONS. Landscaping with this size between 2000.00-2600.00, a landscaping like yours 2574.00 usd in Auction house   Bonhams & Butterfields The United States: California, Los Angeles.
Sincerely.

Answer
You could contact auction houses like Christie's or sotheby's, or maybe Bonhams & Butterfields. Contact you could do it by Internet. The only problem is you have to wait for next auctions, but you could use ebay, you had to register first. Ebay is famous for cheaper prices but I'm sure you could sell it very soon and maybe in a good price, believe me. If you do it, let me know to hpelbarre@msn.com, in that way I could see your pieces.
Sincerely.

Hector H. Pinera