Fine Art/value of paintings

The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----What is the procedure for selling this artwork?
I have two oil paintings that were purchased in Europe probably during World War Two (1940's).  They are signed by H. Sartelle.  One is a 16"x20" winter scene with snow, woods, stream and a mountain in the background.  The other is a 24"x30" autumn scene of a wooded area, lake and a mountain in the background.
Herbert Sarteller from 1885-1955, from USA. 24"X30" IS ONE OF HIS FAVORITE DIMENSIONS. Landscaping with this size between 2000.00-2600.00, a landscaping like yours 2574.00 usd in Auction house   Bonhams & Butterfields The United States: California, Los Angeles.

You could contact auction houses like Christie's or sotheby's, or maybe Bonhams & Butterfields. Contact you could do it by Internet. The only problem is you have to wait for next auctions, but you could use ebay, you had to register first. Ebay is famous for cheaper prices but I'm sure you could sell it very soon and maybe in a good price, believe me. If you do it, let me know to, in that way I could see your pieces.

Hector H. Pinera

I have been researching, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century European Art (1880-1950) for the last 16 years. You could ask me any doubt you have about the most important Impressionist-Expressionist French-Spain painters. Including graphics/prints. I can answer questions in Spanish, too.

Nine years working with Galleries. Three years in Exhibitions Show, Curator. 10 years working with private collectors and art dealers.

I've helped with my opinion in:

PhD art. Some specialized courses in Impressionism and Mexican Art.

Sr Eduardo Alonzo. Private Collector. Madrid Spain. Mr Barrios. Art Dealer. Florida-USA. Sr Carlos Ayala. Private Collector. Mexico. Daniel d'Queiros private collector, Sr Jorge Lopez. Private Collector. Mexico.