Fine Art/watercolor vs. print

Question
I possibly have a watercolor by JM Sessions.  I read in one of your answers that very good prints were made of his watercolors.  I have looked at it very closely with a magnifying glass and am not clear as to what identifying marks I am looking for to distinguish between the two (watercolor vs. print).  Thank you for your help.

Answer
Dear Karen, The chance of you having a Sessions watercolor are about 1 out of 200,000. I cannot instruct you how to determine a Sessions watercolor from a reproduction, it is mostly experience of comparing the two. If it has a cheesey frame its a print. If it has a label from a major gallery of fine art (paintings not prints) chances are it is a watercolor.
regards,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes