Fine Art/winde fine prints

Question
Dear Mr. Klevit,

I have a winde fine print called "Early Spring" by Robert Wood, no. 307.  It's an 8X10.

What can you tell me about the age and value of this print.  My deceased Aunt gave this to me over 10 years ago.  

Answer
Diane--I am not an expert in the art of Robert Wood.  However, this certainly sounds like an offset reproduction, which would have no more value than if it were printed today, regardless of the age of the original.  You could check online for galleries who deal in his work and perhaps contact them, if my answer is not satisfactory.  Good luck.  Alan.

check out Alan's book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit