Fine Art Restoration/reversed painting on glass

Question
we have an old western advertisement which is a reverse painting on glass. It fell off the was and, of course, broke the glass. Is there anyone in the business of fusing the glass back and keeping as much of the painting together as possible.

Answer
Depending on how badly the glass is broken, and how much of the painting was affected, a conservator might be able to reconstruct it.  It would help if you have photos before the accident.

You can go to www_conservation-us_org and use the American Institute of Conservation's Find a Conservator referral system to find some one as close to you as possible.  There may be one or two conservators in Wyoming, but there are many more on the West Coast if you are willing to ship the fragments.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Fine Art Restoration

Paul S. Storch