Finland/Can you get me some pictures of 10-year-old European

Question
Can you get me some pictures of 10-year-old European girls that contain a model release that I can use for a project? Those pictures need to be legal under European law. I am looking for pictures that I can have exclusive right is a de facto, non-tangible prerogative existing in law (that is, the power or, in a wider sense, right) to perform an action or acquire a benefit and to permit or deny others the right to perform the same action or to acquire the same benefit.

A model release, known in similar contexts as a liability waiver, is a legal release typically signed by the subject of a photograph granting permission to publish the photograph in one form or another. The legal rights of the signatories in reference to the material are thereafter subject to the allowances and restrictions stated in the release.

Answer
Dear sender,

I believe that this question is out of scope regarding allexperts.com and its services as your request involves monetary action and complex legal knowledge. I suggest you to find a legal agent or photographer with whom you could do co-operation in obtaining the kind of photos you request.

I also suggest you try to find photos on the numerous image databases/banks such as alloverpress.com or fotolia.com. You can also try to post your question on forums related to photography and modelling.  

Finland

Evelyn Bagge