Finland/PLEASE HELP ME

Question
Hi! Some years ago I met this joyful, loving and friendly Christian lady fron Finland in Israel. We became very close friends. She has three boys. I lost contact with her and I started looking for her, to no avail. Then I saw your profile and hope came back to me. PLEASE FIND HER. I don't have other way. THANKS!

Answer
Dear Lorena,

Unfortunately it is like trying to find a needle in a hey stack as the conditions for
finding a person via the population registry center in Finland, is to have 2 facts about this person. It could be a combination of full or partial name + birth date/address/.

If you can provide more details about this person I will do my out most to locate her.

Have a nice week end! =)

Finland

Evelyn Bagge