Finland/find my friend

Question
I live in Indiana, U.S.A., and my penpal from Finland visited me when I was in high school about 33 years ago.  I would love to reconnect on the internet, possibly facebook.  Could you please find him for me and send him an email explaining that I'm trying to contact him?  You can give him my email.  Thank you so much!

Answer
Hi Carmen!
Thanks for contacting me! 😊
I would gladly help you find your friend, but in order to do so I need his name and another cross reference detail like birthday, year or former address.
You can mail me privately at Evelyn.Asaftei@gmail.com or answer here via AllExperts and change the question to private in order to protect the personal details.

Have a great Sunday!

Finland

Evelyn Bagge