Finland/Why would a women allow her baby daughter to live with the

Question
Why would a women allow her baby daughter to live with the biological father from birth until child custody ends at age 18, if the mother can see her daughter any time she wants to? Her daughter makes it clear that she wants her mother to visit her every day but likes living with her biological father. The women knows that this man only wants children if he is the custodial parents, and does not have to pay the mother a dime in child support. She knows that a man can finically support his daughter with out giving the mother a dime in child support if he is the custodial parent.

Answer
Dear sender,

This question doesn't relate to Finland and the answer to this is not based on fact but on opinion.
I have also replied to your previous questions that were exactly the same. I hope you can find a discussion partner regarding these issues.

Finland

Evelyn Bagge