Finland/Why would women have children with a man that wants children

Why would women have children with a man that wants children, but does not want to marry her and live in the same house hold? The woman knows that these men would be a very good father, but only has time to see his children in the weekends. This man does not have problem paying a European women child support if she is willing to respect his parental rights for the next 18 years. This man says that man who abuse women and children are scum, and man who abuses children does not deserve parental rights.

Dear sender,

This question doesn't relate to Finland and the answer to this is not based on fact but on opinion.
I have also replied to your previous questions that were exactly the same. I hope you can find a discussion partner regarding these issues.

Evelyn Bagge

I am a native Finn, able to answer almost all kinds of questions related to customs, habits, tradition, tourism, rules and regulations, nightlife, living, habits, culture and much more. I would be happy to help.

Lifelong experience of living in Finland.

BBA in 2008