First Aid/drinking ditergent

Question
my wife drank ETA(indian detergent soap)detergent water a glass fully,after few minutes she threw up all water and she went 1 time for motion,the problem is she has severe stomach pain which she can't stand for,i took her to a doctor,he gave some medicines which are not working,so please help me

Answer
Hello Rambabu,

I'm not familiar with ETA detergent. I did attempt to search for any links that would give me some thought of how to treat an ingestion but haven't found anything useful. In the United States any company that makes a chemical product must supply an MSDS (material safety data sheet), I was hoping to find one on line for the Kishoresons company but no luck. Because of the vast formulation of detergent products it's impossible to tell you what to do or not to do to treat your wife's symptoms. I have attached the companies contact info below, hopefully they can give you a better idea of what to to to comfort her.

Contact Information
Company NameKISHORESONS DETERGENTS PVT LTD
Phone000-000-91-40-24612128 / 24612127
Address Line115-9-469,MAHBOOB GUNJ
CityHYDERABAD
StateANDHRA PRADESH
CountryIndia
Zip/Postal Code500012
Fax91-40-24612127

Good luckm I hope your wife feels better soon.

Marc

First Aid

Marcus LaBarbera