First Aid/Punched and it still hurts

Question
Hi I'm Casey i'm 13. Earlier today me and my friends were messing around and we nut tapped each other and then one of my friends punched me in the nuts as hard as he could and I went to the ground and i ended up puking. And it that was like 15 hours a go and it still really hurts worse then anything that's ever happened to me. There all swollen and I don't really want to show them to my foster mom cause it's embarassing and I don't really want to show her all my stuff... I can't sleep cause it hurts so bad and I just want to know what to do

Answer
Hello Casey,

If you got hit between the legs it should only hurt for a couple hours at the most. Since it's been so long I'd start thinking about a more serious condition called Testicular torsion which is a medical emergency. (here's a link explaining that)  
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/testicular-torsion/basics/causes/c

Yes you need to tell someone immediately, even if it's embarrassing.

Good luck, get better soon.

Marc

First Aid

Marcus LaBarbera