First Aid/insesticide poisoning

Question
Pallerathrin/cyphenithrin. My husband sprayed some on the floor because of ants and didn't say just before I went to pick something from the counter.  I fear I have breathed the stuff.  Will I be ok?? I am panicking . My nose feels funny but maybe it's my anxiety

Answer
You don't say what other symptom's you are having other than your nose feels funny....If he sprayed it on the floor and you were near the counter you could have breathed some in, but I think you will be fine. If you develop more symptoms like headache, or your breathing becomes labored, see a doctor immediately, but from what you write I think you will be fine. Please drop me a note and let me know how your doing. Craig.

First Aid

Craig Wormald