First Aid/insesticide poisoning

Pallerathrin/cyphenithrin. My husband sprayed some on the floor because of ants and didn't say just before I went to pick something from the counter.  I fear I have breathed the stuff.  Will I be ok?? I am panicking . My nose feels funny but maybe it's my anxiety

You don't say what other symptom's you are having other than your nose feels funny....If he sprayed it on the floor and you were near the counter you could have breathed some in, but I think you will be fine. If you develop more symptoms like headache, or your breathing becomes labored, see a doctor immediately, but from what you write I think you will be fine. Please drop me a note and let me know how your doing. Craig.

First Aid

Craig Wormald

I can answer most questions about Emergency driving and different uses of equipment also Emergency care and transport using basic equipment for non basic situations.

I have been in the emergency care field for 37 years

Rocky Hill volunteer Ambulance assn. Rocky Hill Connecticut