What to Do on a First Date/confused long distance date

Question
Hi, I am a 15 year old guy and 5 months ago a went on holiday to another country and while I was there I met the most amazing, funny, beautiful girl. Her name was Heather and she is 17 years old. We hungout on the holiday which was on a cruise ship for 2 weeks and although she had other friends on the boat she wanted to hang out with me only. She was the most amazing girl I ever met but she wasn't able to see how amazing she is and after the holiday we went bback to our seperate countries but we stayed in contact. I fell for her but I'm afraid I'm stuck in the friend zone with her. Thinking I'll never see her again I relised that we are going on another cruise ship for 2 weeks in 3 months. I think this is my chance to make a move with her but I don't know how. Please give me some advise, anything would help because I feel she's to good for me but she doesn't think so I think. Any advise?

Answer
Use this time to tell her how you feel and see where her head is at with this and let her know you want to hang out again when you guys go on a cruise again. It's kind of hard to have something long distance if you're living in separate countries. You want to at least stay in touch with her as a friend and let that develop into something over time.

What to Do on a First Date

Nafeesah