What to Do on a First Date/First date

Hi I read another question a girl asked on here about first dates to you and I wondered I am 14 and a boy when will dating really start happening in school/life

Hi Joe, thanks for your question. I usually advise young people to wait a while for dating. I think it's better to be friends with young ladies and guys and hang out with both. I don't really recommend one-on-one dating until later. Be friends and do activities and have fun. There is no need to get involved with one girl at your age. Do you have school activities or church activities to get involved with? Let me know. You can email me at DWooley97@aol.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane W.

What to Do on a First Date

If you want to have an answer from a FEMALE, I'm available to help!

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you want to email me, you may do so at DWooley97@aol.com and I will answer on my return.

What are some ideas for my first date? I can help you figure out what to do on your first date and other dates. Please give me your age and what kind of location you live in (suburbs, city, country, etc). I have lots of ideas and will be glad to help.

I have counseled and advised young women for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.