What to Do on a First Date/First date

Question
Hi I read another question a girl asked on here about first dates to you and I wondered I am 14 and a boy when will dating really start happening in school/life

Answer
Hi Joe, thanks for your question. I usually advise young people to wait a while for dating. I think it's better to be friends with young ladies and guys and hang out with both. I don't really recommend one-on-one dating until later. Be friends and do activities and have fun. There is no need to get involved with one girl at your age. Do you have school activities or church activities to get involved with? Let me know. You can email me at DWooley97@aol.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane W.

What to Do on a First Date

DW