What to Do on a First Date/Bringing a friend on a first date

Im 15 and a guy asked me out for lunch. He's a year younger and an athlete which makes him popular. So we don't really talk personally but we started texting. So he asked me out and I want to know if its okay to bring my  2 bestfrieds with me.

In my opinion, I would advise that. You could tell him to bring a friend or two also. But let him know ahead of time that you are bringing your friends. I think it's more fun to go out in groups, not just one-on-one. It makes things less awkward if you can't think of anything to say. So let me know what happens. You can email me at
Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane W.

What to Do on a First Date

If you want to have an answer from a FEMALE, I'm available to help!

I will be out of town for a few days and won't be able to answer questions. If you want to email me, you may do so at and I will answer on my return.

What are some ideas for my first date? I can help you figure out what to do on your first date and other dates. Please give me your age and what kind of location you live in (suburbs, city, country, etc). I have lots of ideas and will be glad to help.

I have counseled and advised young women for 25 years.

25 years counseling experience.