What to Do on a First Date/Bringing a friend on a first date

Question
Im 15 and a guy asked me out for lunch. He's a year younger and an athlete which makes him popular. So we don't really talk personally but we started texting. So he asked me out and I want to know if its okay to bring my  2 bestfrieds with me.

Answer
In my opinion, I would advise that. You could tell him to bring a friend or two also. But let him know ahead of time that you are bringing your friends. I think it's more fun to go out in groups, not just one-on-one. It makes things less awkward if you can't think of anything to say. So let me know what happens. You can email me at DWooley97@aol.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

Diane W.

What to Do on a First Date

DW