Fish/Red Terror & Salvini (Yellow-Belly) Cichlid

Kayel wrote at 2013-03-30 01:39:57
Did anything happen? My red terror & silvini have laid 3 clutches of eggs in the last 6 months but my plecos eat them at night, I'm thinking of putting them alone in a 20 gal. BUT I dint wanna do all that work for nothing lol any advise?

I can answer all questions on breeding and caring for fry from any type of fish, water quality, testing and altering the pH value, toxins, foods and feeding advice, live, frozen, kitchen and other foods that are suitable for your aquarium fish, causes of diseases and how to cure them, where to place aquariums, setting up aquariums, aquatic plants, general information, fish anatomy, calculations and imperial to metric conversions. I can also tell you the origins, compatibility with other fish, adult size's, ease of keeping out of 10, diet requirements, pH range and temperature ranges on all fish. I can't answer any questions about salt water aquariums. Any questions I struggle with I will be willing to give an educated answer from research.

Breeding of Betta's, Guppies, Mollies, Platy's and Goldfish. Wwork experience at local pet stores.

Working at out local pet shop.